Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > In memoriam > Timothy (Tim) de Buriatte (48) Grenville

Timothy (Tim) de Buriatte (48) Grenville

It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Tim de Buriatte (48) on 21 November 2022
21 Nov 2022
In memoriam

Tim's daughter Wendy let us know the sad news of Tim's death. 

Wendy wrote: 'I am writing to let you know that my father Timothy de Buriatte who moved to Steyning in 1979 passed away peacefully aged 92 on 21 November.

I would like say that my father and his lifelong friend, Bernard Stanley (48), who met at Churchers have always spoken warmly about their schooldays.'

Similar stories

It is with great sadness that we announce the death of OC Ian Birtwistle (02) in February 2023 More...

It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Mike Riches (49) in December 2023... More...

It is with great sadness that we announce the death of former member of staff, Norma Bones, in July 2023... More...

It is with great sadness that we announce the death of David Lawrence (48) in March 2023... More...

It with great sadness that we announce the death of former member of staff Bob Broadhead in February 2023 More...

Most read

We wish Alex (20) the best of luck as he runs for Maddy's Mark... More...

Over 30 OCs returned to school to compete for the Eaton trophies... More...

Current Pupils had an opportunity to meet Business Owners and OCs at the recent Careers Convention... More...

Have your say

Development Office
Churcher's College
Ramshill
Petersfield
GU31 4AS

+44 (0)1730 236 833
community@churcherscollege.com

Registered Charity No.1173833

This website is powered by
ToucanTech