Pledge a legacy
Leave a bequest in your will
The Richard Churcher Foundation was set up to continue the culture of philanthropy and community established by our founder by providing transformational bursaries to enable children to be educated at Churcher's. Over 50 families are currently supported through funding from the school and philanthropic support from our community.
If you have decided to leave a legacy gift to Churcher's...
- contact your solicitor and inform them of your decision
- please complete a legacy notification form and send it back to the Development office
Please let us know if you...
- are thinking about making a gift to Churcher's in your will and would like to talk anything through
- have pledged a gift to Churcher's in your will and would like to join the 1722 Society
- would like us to provide sources of information to help you make a will
The legacy notification form is a statement of your intentions but does not bind you in any way. You will be entitled to join the 1722 Society if you wish.
All donors who contribute £5,000 or more to the Richard Churcher Foundation, through lifetime giving or a legacy pledge, will become members of the 1722 Society, receiving a pin badge and invitations to special events during the year.
Thank you for any support you are able to give.
If you have any questions about making a gift to the Richard Churcher Foundation, please contact the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01730 236 833.